We are a group of philosophers who used to ride the Stirling bus. We all did the Master’s programme at St Andrews and Stirling together, and while we lived in St Andrews, we took the bus to Stirling every Monday at 9 am. This experience transformed us, our lives and our thinking.
The purpose of this site is to keep us all connected, so that we don’t lose track of each other. Also, we’re all pretty cool.
- Anh Quan Nguyen (Edinburgh)
- Benjamin Marschall (Cambridge)
- Farbod Akhlaghi-Ghaffarokh (Cambridge)
- Jakob Ohlhorst (Cologne)
- Jonathan Dittrich (Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy)
- Leonie Smith (Manchester)
- Lisa Bastian (St Andrews / Stirling)
- Flaminia Incecchi (St Andrews)
- Madeleine Hyde (Stockholm)
- Paul John Conlan (St Andrews / Stirling)
- Rebecca Ruehle (Wittenberg Centre of Global Ethics)
- Stephen Nawa (University of Botswana)
- Xintong Wei (St Andrews / Stirling)
If you are actually looking for a bus to Stirling, we recommend Stagecoach.
Photo Credit: the great and awesome Lisa Bastian