I have spoken on the following conferences:
- 21st-26th of August 2017, European Congress of Analytic Philosophy (ECAP 9): Criticising nudging for reasons of paternalism misses the point.
- 29th-30th of June 2017, Behavioural Ethics Research Conference: Poster Presentation – Nudging in Business Ethics.
- 23rd-24th of June 2017, WINK the Nudge Conference: Justifying nudges as an instrument in corporate governance
- 16th-17th of March 2017, LSE Graduate Conference in Political Theory: Criticising nudging for reasons of paternalism misses the point.
- 7th-9th of September 2016, MANCEPT Workshop in Political Theory: Why nudging may justifiably restrict autonomy.
- 27th-30th of April 2017, sneep Frühjahrstagung, Nachhaltiger Konsum – Wie psychologische Prozesse unser Verhalten steuern: Workshop Nudging: “Zu kleinen Veränderungen anstupsen” together with Loreen Wachsmuth.
- no forthcoming conferences & workshops