I am a Junior Research Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge, working on the history of analytic philosophy, philosophy language, and metaphysics.
I like philosophy and walking, especially in flat and empty landscapes.
You can contact me via E-Mail. Some more details about my research can be found here and here.
- forthcoming: Would Carnap Have Tolerated Modern Metaphysics? The Monist. (with Wouter Cohen)
- 2022: Carnap’s Philosophy of Mathematics. Philosophy Compass.
- 2021: Carnap and Beth on the Limits of Tolerance. Canadian Journal of Philosophy.
- 2021: Does Semantic Deflationism entail Meta-Ontological Deflationism? The Philosophical Quarterly. (with Thomas Schindler)
- 2021: Easy Ontology, Quantification, and Realism. Synthese.
- 2019: Conceptualizing Kant’s Mereology. Ergo.
- 2018: Metasemantics, Intentions and Circularity. Synthese. (with Lukas Lewerentz)
Work in Progress
- A paper on whether Carnap is a linguistic conventionalist about mathematical truth, in which I argue for an affirmative answer.
- A paper about Carnap’s views on the epistemology of mathematics that draws on an unpublished exchange between Carnap and Irving M. Copi.
If you are interested in any of these projects do not hesitate to get in touch.