I am a Junior Research Fellow at Trinity College, Cambridge, working on the history of analytic philosophy, philosophy language, and metaphysics. In the autumn of 2022 I am visiting the other Cambridge.
- 2021: Carnap and Beth on the Limits of Tolerance. Canadian Journal of Philosophy.
- 2021: Does Semantic Deflationism entail Meta-Ontological Deflationism? (with Thomas Schindler). The Philosophical Quarterly.
- 2021: Easy Ontology, Quantification, and Realism. Synthese.
- 2019: Conceptualizing Kant’s Mereology. Ergo.
- 2018: Metasemantics, Intentions and Circularity. Synthese (with Lukas Lewerentz).
Work in Progress
- A survey article about Carnap’s philosophy of mathematics, with a focus on the impact of Gödel’s incompleteness theorems.
- A note about Carnap’s views on the epistemology of mathematics, which includes an unpublished exchange between Carnap and Irving M. Copi.
- A paper on whether Carnap is a linguistic conventionalist about mathematical truth, in which I argue for an affirmative answer.
- A co-authored paper (with Wouter Cohen) on whether Carnap would have tolerated modern metaphysics.
If you are interested in any of these projects do not hesitate to get in touch.